Monday, June 14, 2010

Julie & Bryan in 2009


“Consummate love” is when intimacy, passion, and commitment, feelings of warmth, understanding, communication, as well as support and commitment all exist in a relationship.

Bryan, my husband would fit this description perfectly. Beginning 6 years ago, when I first met him, up until now, he has always been able to give me that warmth. It would be better described as a “spark”. Even to this day, being married to him and seeing him every day, I still get those “butterflies” in my tummy when I hear him pull up in the driveway, or when I see his name, “the hubby” pull up on my caller ID. Even when he kisses me or tells me he loves me, I get that feeling of pure happiness.

Misunderstanding and miscommunication are the largest reasons for divorce, so we try to work on this one the most. Yes I would say we do have great understanding on most cases, but the communication has been the hardest, I can tell Bryan is working very hard on learning to communicate with me, but sometimes he just makes excuses as to why he couldn't be somewhere at a certain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment