Monday, June 14, 2010

Spring Break 2010


My gosh! This night was So much FUN!!!

I went to Dirty with Blaine, Annie, Ricky bobby, Sabrina, and Juli.

Ricky Bobby bought Sabrina, Juli and me shots...Sabrina was too drunk and the bouncers wouldn't let her back in the club....Juli, Sabrina, Ricki bobby and me attempted to walk to gypsy from dirty, but then I needed to use the bathroom, so I went into some random punk rock place....when I came out I lost everyone, so then I went back to dirty to meet up with Annie and Blaine!

Sabrina went off and had her own fun...you can ask her about her adventure with pizza and stuff...lmao

Juli was pretty cool, it was my first time meeting her, and her first time at the club, so Sabrina and I had to show her what was up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment