Monday, June 14, 2010

December 2009


Landon started coo'ing and looking at our faces, he also has began smiling when we talk to him.


So Bryan and I were walking around the mall the other day and he started talking about how nice it would be for Landon to be around the same age as his siblings, then he asked me if I was ready to have another one! He caught me by surprise, because for the longest time he was saying that he just wanted Landon right now, and we could talk about having another one in a few years... I am still thinking about weather or not I am ready, I mean yes I am going to continue to go to school for another 3 to 4 years and right now would be a good time to have our kids, just because the profession I am going into is Probational/SWAT officer or FBI agent so I think it would look pretty ridiculous to watch a pregnant woman do home visits and kick down people doors. hahaha.

I have already spoken to some friends about it and while some think its the best idea ever!... others think that its not. But in the end, its really up to my menstrual cycle and gods decision...LMAO I mean my decision!
So I think I am going to think about this one for a bit before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment