Monday, June 14, 2010

Our First Born Baby Boy...


Was Born November 19th 2009 at 2:40am (The day after Bryan's birthday).
He weighed 9.8lbs and was 21 inches long.

11.18.09
Today I had an appointment with my OBGYN, Bryan came along like he always did for every appointment. My OB checked my cervix and saw that I was 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. She asked how far along I was and Bryan said, "she is 4 days overdue" she then asked us "do you want to have your son tonight?" Bryan replied, "that would be awesome!" So the OB stretched me to 6cm, told me was in labor, and to go to the hospital.

At 6pm we arrived at Good Samaritan hospital and checked in. By 6:30pm one of the do cor/nurses came in and broke my water. My gosh that hurt really bad!
I was having painful contractions within 15 minutes of them breaking my water. At around 9ish, my contractions were getting worse and worse, so the antsiest came in and gave me the epidural. I pretty much zoned out after they gave me the epidural and all I remember is Bryan and my mom waking me up everytime I was having a contraction so I could push. I also had the nurse bring me a mirror so I could see what muscles I was using to push.lol. Eventually I felt them pull him out, and say "my gosh where was this guy hiding? She was small when she came in." Bryan cut the umbilical cord, then Bryan Landon was handed off to the other delivery nurse, which she then handed over to me. The delivery nurse said to the other nurse, "try to get him to cry" cause he was so quiet when he came out, and I guess that's just one of their procedures. I also heard Bryan crying. Those tears of joy he had just melted my heart. (this pretty much all happened while I was sleeping.lol)

11.19.09
Bryan Landon Bush Jr was born on November 19, 2009 at 2:40am. Today was the best day of Bryan and my life, nothing can describe the feelings we both had. To have this new life look into our eyes as though he already knew we would be apart of his life from that moment on.

Bryan was the first one to change Bryan Landon's Jr.'s diaper. It took him about 7 minutes to change it, but it was the cutest thing ever and we even got it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment